Prove that if every even natural number greater than 2 is a sum of two prime numbers ( Goldbach conjucture), then every odd number greater than 5 is a sum of three prime numbers.
1. Let every number in the Set of Natural numbers greater than 2 be ‘m’
2. m = 2 + 2n [ 2n => Even number]
3. But based on the Goldbach conjucture, m is a sum of 2 primes.
Let p and q be the two primes
m = (2 + 2n) = p + q
4. Let O be the odd number greater than 5
O = m + 3
Note : Since m is greater than 2, so O > 5
5. But m is a sum of 2 primes, so O can be expressed as a sum of 2 primes + 3.
Also, 3 is a prime!
O = p + q + 3
O is expressed as sum of 3 primes.
High speed data is clocked at 480.00Mb/s with a data signalling tolerance of ± 500ppm.
Full speed data is clocked at 12.000Mb/s with a data signalling tolerance of ±0.25% or 2,500ppm.
Low speed data is clocked at 1.50Mb/s with a data signalling tolerance of ±1.5% or 15,000ppm.
§Device Signaling (ERDY) support rather than host polling (PING) as in USB2.0
§Data is not broadcast as in USB2.0 to save power, routing-string information in a packet enables only required hubs/ports between a host and a device
Fast U1 and U2 low power states in addition to traditional suspend (U3)
Detect.idle -> Detect.Active -> Polling.Active – > Polling.Configuration -> Configuration – > Lane.num -> Lane.Width -> Config.complete -> L0 -> L1 -> L3 – L0